Summary – how does Resia process your personal data?
In this policy we explain in detail what personal data we process why we need to process it. We also explain the legal basis we have for processing your personal data, how long we process your personal data for each purpose and what possibilities you have to affect our processing of your personal data.
In summary, we conduct all our processing of your personal data for the following overall purposes:
- Administer your attendance at the congress as well as social events, meals and eventual accommodation in connection with the congress;
- Evaluate the congress when it is completed in order to make us even better in the future;
- Inform and invite you to future congresses of the same or similar kind arranged by the same congress organiser or appointed successor to the congress;
- Fulfill our commitments to the congress organiser; and
- Comply with applicable laws and rules.
The above is only an example of the personal data we process about you. Would you like more information or do you want to file a complaint about how we process your personal information? According to the current data protection regulation, you have a number of rights, such as the right to object to certain processing and to obtain information about how we process your data. You can read more about these rights and detailed information about how we process your personal data by clicking here.